Enter the World Communication Awards Awards today and get the recognition that you deserve as well as the chance to stand out as one of greatest global telecom companies!
Please note: we are only accepting electronic entries and the entry deadline is 9 July 2014.
2014 Award Categories
- Best Brand Campaign
- Best Customer Care
- Best Consumer Service
- Best Enterprise Service
- Best Small Business Service
- The Cloud Infrastructure Award (V)
- The Digital Experience Award
- Best Infrastructure Initiative (V)
- Project of the Year (V)
- Best Network Operation Initiative (V)
- The Innovation Award (V)
- The Social Contribution Award
- The Users Choice (R)
- The Connected World Initiative (V)
- Best Operator in an Emerging Market
- Best Wholesale Carrier
- Best Mobile Operator (Invitation Only)
- Best Global Operator (Invitation Only)
- CEO of the Year (R)
To enter please visit our website: http://www.worldcommsawards.com and complete the online entry form. To do this you will need:
- A 250-word précis about the product or service being entered.
- A more detailed summary of how this product/service meets category-specific criteria detailed in this brochure (1,000 words maximum for this section).
- To provide 3 pieces of supporting evidence including at least 1 testimonial or URL link to a video.
- A credit card for payment details.
- The entry must be in English.
- A single campaign can be entered into any number of categories but the judges reserve the right to re-allocate any entry, which in their view, has been incorrectly categorised. (Judges recommend each entry is rewritten to match the criteria of that category.)
- The ‘CEO of the year‘ and ‘User’s Choice’ awards will be decided on by an industry survey. No entry is required.
- The Best Place to Work will be a corporate submission combined with employee research via a separate survey conducted by Total Telecom.
All entries will be assessed by our panel of expert judges based on the material submitted. All judges are impartial and the material submitted will be treated as confidential.
Cost per entry: £400 (+VAT)
Cost for Multiple entries: £400 (+VAT) for the first entry, £300 (+VAT) for subsquent entries
Credit card – on completing your entry(s), you will be taken to an online payments page. Please have your credit card ready.
Invoice – on completing your entry(s), you will have an option to request an invoice.
To enter the same company for more than one category, complete the form for the first entry and then click on “Enter another category” at the end of the form.
If you have any queries or problems submitting this form, please email the World Communication Awards team on email@example.com