Dhaka, Bangladesh: – Nokia’s QWERTY and touch business smartphone, the Nokia E6, have started selling in Bangladesh.
The Nokia E6 means business. It offers the convenience of QWERTY and touch in a compact smartphone, elegantly crafted from durable glass and stainless steel, and performs with exceptional power management.
Running on the latest Symbian Anna software, the Nokia E6 brings a host of new features, including reliable and secure business connectivity, faster browsing and enhanced Ovi Maps. With less 60 mm wide, Nokia E6 fits perfectly on any hands. The Nokia E6 is a natural successor to the Nokia E71 and Nokia E72, offering improved performance and exceptionally good battery life in an elegant glass and steel design.
“The Nokia E6 is made for people who want to get things done – both in business and in their personal time,” said Abu Daud Khan, Country Manager, Nokia EA Ltd. “With support for up to ten mailboxes, some fantastic pre-installed apps, and real-time updates from popular social networks, the Nokia E6 keeps the wheels turning for both soccer moms and business professionals alike.”
The unique feature of QWERTY keypad and touch, type has make this device distinctive than any other. Following are the key features of Nokia E6.
- The combination of QWERTY and touch offers instant access to email, websites, documents, photos and videos, with the ease of using one or two hands.
- At less than 60 mm wide, the Nokia E6 fits perfectly in the hand
- The Nokia E6 offers fast access to personalized content directly via homescreen widgets
- The Nokia E6 has a battery with great operating time, with one month’s worth of stand-by time and enough video playback time to watch four full length videos (9hours).
- Extremely sharp VGA display, 8 Megapixel camera
- The Nokia E6 seamlessly integrates applications and services, such as receiving, editing and sending documents on the go, sharing photos immediately on social networks, navigating with Ovi Maps, and more.
- The Nokia E6 comes with the latest Symbian software which delivers many usability enhancements, including a faster browser, easier text input and refreshed Ovi Maps
For business users the Nokia E6 offers direct, secure and real-time access to corporate systems through Mail for Exchange and Microsoft Communicator Mobile. It also supports intranet and extranet portals built on the Microsoft Share Point Server. Extended Microsoft support includes Mail for Exchange, with enforced encryption and certificate based authentication.
- The Nokia E6 offers Microsoft business solutions, out-of-the box with direct, secure and real-time access to corporate systems through Mail for Exchange and Microsoft Communicator Mobile. It also supports intranet and extranet portals built on Microsoft Share Point Server.
- Microsoft has developed native application Microsoft Communicator Mobile.
- Can read, create, edit Microsoft Office documents with the QuickOffice application
- Multiple calendars in the same view
- Up to 10 email accounts on one client
- The Nokia E6 offers business-grade security solutions for secure corporate connectivity
The Nokia E6 has been on sales since last week in Bangladesh for BDT 30,500.